Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Monday Night Practice Part 2

Yeah we had our first practice back in ages. Yarsie wanted a big chunk of chocolate and a Gatorade, I assume to replenish the energy used to eat all the chocolate. I bought it for him. He ate it and then was jittery for the rest of the evening. He even started barking like a dog during one song, he thought no one noticed cause the music was loud, but I did. And it was scary.

Steph got really drunk and abusive again. I think I need to talk to her about that. She started to hit Nic with his own hands and kept shouting 'WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF'

Nic cried for ages, Steve offered support but he was inconsolable.

Other than that the practice was all successes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ianto Ware said...

I was coughing, not barking.

1:51 PM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home