Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Monday night practice

We had the first NTR practice in a couple of months last night. Marcin was absent, but his court date is set to be heard in about a week so hopefully he'll be out on bail before our show on September 9th.

Matt handed out copies of the new album last night, which should be on sale to the general public soon. I took a couple home and gave them to my housemate, Evan, and a visiting bearded friend, Radz, who were watching Friday the 13th on DVD. They both agreed the front cover, featuring nothing but Matt's face, was truly shocking. It was sitting on the coffee table and Evan turned it over saying it was freaking him out. I propped it up so it was facing him more directly and said "Welcome to my world". He couldn't hack it and put it face down again. So then I put it ontop of the TV, greating adding to the sheer terror of the shlock horror film they were watching.

Then this morning I got up and Evan was singing a revised version of 'The Next Bob Dylan', except he'd changed the lyrics so they were "I am the next Evan Smith, I am the next Evan Smith. You're all going to miss me, I am Evan Smith."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home