Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Nick's Butt and Matt's Face

My grandparents are having their mutual birthdays this week, so my mother and I went up to visit them. And my mother wanted to give them a copy of the new No Through Road CD as an example of what their grandson does with his life. So I gave them one of the promotional copies I'd been given. Mostly they were impressed. There was, however, some contention about the front cover. They were too polite to say anything other than "Oh. That's an interesting photo."

I think the decision to put the only ugly member of the band on the front of the album was, perhaps, a mistake.

Also, in regards to Nick's hotpants; can you really blame me? That's what should have been on the front cover. Phwoar. His butt is like the Helen of Troy for a new generation. People wage wars over that sort of thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home