Monday, September 11, 2006

Ianto's Thick Head

Saturday night saw the band support Okkervil River and Jack Ladder. Both very good acts indeed.Highlights from our show included:

A new song which was stuffed up towards the end by Marcin. Apparently he forgot that he had to play a chord. I am still awaiting his resignation

An amazing version of Jump by Van Halen which we will never play again. Steph did her best to sabotage this but we all drowned her out with pure riffing.

I think I damaged one of the microphones whilst swinging it around. It hit something, not sure what but i put a hefty dent in the end of it. whoops. It almost hit Ianto in the head as well, but he didnt notice luckily. I doubt he would have even if it had hit him. All the cycling has made him pretty thick.

I got drunk and forgot to pick up the money we were gonna get paid. Whoops.

AND we managed to sell 2 cds. A new band record!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home